St Georges House
A prestigious new LARES Home in one of Adelaide’s most sought after locations.
Designed specifically for the impressive allotment of 975 square meters with 21.33m frontage, the contemporary floor plan masters the use of space and northern light and incorporates a palette of stunning materials. Solid sand stone walls, minimalist white render, natural timbers and geometric shapes combine to create the beautiful contemporary architecture.
The floor plan has a clear definition of spaces, with a fluid connection between those spaces. This creates an open feeling throughout the home, which is continued with the strategic use of glass, blurring the lines between inside and out.
St Georges House offers a high level of style and amenity in an exceptional location.
Offering an ultra-convenient lifestyle, within easy access to an abundance of lifestyle amenities, including cosmopolitan shopping at Burnside Village, moments from George Bolton Swimming Centre and quick CBD access.
Excellent public and private schooling options are provided nearby, including both Glenunga International High School and Linden Park Primary.
The home includes:
• 3.0m high ceilings with 3.2m entry and 2.7m to the upper floor
• Four bedrooms + Study
• Master with luxury ensuite and robes
• Separate Lounge, Family Room and Upper Living Room
• Gourmet Kitchen with Butler’s Pantry
• Miele integrated appliances
• Villeroy & Boch bathrooms
• Blackbutt timber flooring & large format porcelain tiles throughout
• Large, fully integrated outdoor terrace with built-in Kitchen
• Double garage, fully integrated with internal access
• Striking stone and render contemporary elevation
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning
• LED lighting with Zen fittings
The home design, material and colour selections are flexible and can be fully customised to suit your individual requirements.
Floor plans and brochures can be sent by request.
Please note: Display Home is open for viewing, please refer www.lareshomes.com.au for opening times and details
Contact Troy Sinclair / 0400 154 620 / email@example.com for further information