94 a Lockwood Avenue, Burnside
Council approved Two Storey LARES Home
A unique, new home opportunity in leafy Burnside, well known for its tree lined streets, period architecture and plentiful gardens and reserves.
Designed specifically for the impressive corner allotment with a 19.2m frontage, the stunning contemporary floor plan masters the use of space and northern light and incorporates a palette of stunning materials. Solid lime stone walls, minimalist white render, natural timbers and geometric shapes combine to create the sharp contemporary architecture.
The floor plan has a clear definition of spaces, with a fluid connection between those spaces. This creates an open feeling throughout the home, which is continued with the strategic use of glass, blurring the lines between inside and out.
Burnside House offers a high level of style and amenity in an exceptional location.
Offering an ultra-convenient lifestyle, within easy access to an abundance of shopping amenities, including cosmopolitan shopping at Burnside Village Shopping Centre, moments from George Bolton Swimming Centre and quick CBD access.
Excellent public and private schooling options are provided nearby, including Burnside Primary and St Peters Girls School.
The home includes:
• 3.0m high ceilings with 3.2m entry and 2.7m to the upper floor
• Three bedrooms
• Master with luxury ensuite and robes
• Separate Lounge, Family Room and Upper Living Room
• Gourmet Kitchen with Butler’s Pantry
• Miele integrated appliances
• Villeroy & Boch bathrooms
• Blackbutt timber flooring & large format porcelain tiles throughout
• Large, fully integrated outdoor terrace
• Double garage, fully integrated with internal access
• Striking stone and render contemporary elevation
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning
• LED lighting with Zen fittings
• Option to add in a swimming pool if desired
The home design, material and colour selections are flexible and can be fully customised to suit your individual requirements.
Floor plans and brochures can be sent by request.
Contact Jake Cummings – 0481 390 077